Earn. Learn. Succeed.
Being a Montana Registered Apprenticeship sponsor helps to aid in recruiting quality employees and invests in the future of your company by strengthening the long-term commitment from your workers. Teaching your employees new skills and providing incremental wages increases productivity, decreases turnover and can save your company on additional training needs.
As a Montana Registered Apprenticeship sponsor, your business may also qualify for state tax benefits.
Apprenticeship Training Program Downloads
• Program Registration and Apprenticeship Agreement
• Information Card For Apprenticeship Agreement
• Autobody Repair Course Descriptions
• Correspondence Coarse Price Sheet
• Apprentice Trade & Wage Schedule
• MSU Northern Autobody Course Enrollment Form
Montana Registered Apprenticeship
Montana Department of Labor & Industry
PO Box 1728
Helena MT 59624